Our 1,600 m2 plant has the capacity to simultaneously handle various projects or tasks, offering a high degree of flexibility in order to deal with any urgent requests by our customers.
Our production plant boasts a wide variety of technological solutions for the manufacture of parts, delivered with the commitment, professionalism, innovation and determination that have characterised the company since it was founded 40 years ago.
– CAD-CAM software (CIMATRON E and FIKUS) using solid modelling and surface machining, enabling us to optimize the machining process.
– CAE software (Dynaform) in order to optimize die design.
– High-precision 3D measurement tools with comparison software (Geomagic Qualify).
– CNC and conventional machines, enabling us to achieve high-precision, high-quality
– Hydraulic presses in order to test our dies and those of other customers.